M. Heitkemper

M. Heitkemper

Friday, February 18, 2011

My first blog...

This is my first blog, so I guess I'll start by just telling you a bit about myself.  My name is Michael Heitkemper.  I'm some kind of writer or something.  I've written four books, a comic book series, and a bunch of short stories.  (You can guarantee that you will be hearing a bit about these works later on.)  I'm married, and I have two young boys, and my family is my whole world.

Writing started out as more of a hobby to me; I never really intended for anyone to read anything that I wrote.  But as I got better (or as I thought I got better) I started making my stuff available to others.  Writing is still more or less just a hobby to me, but I become more and more serious about it everyday.

If you have time, check out my short story, Lucid Dreams, published by Dailey Swan Publishing.  You can read if for free here:  http://www.scribd.com/doc/25247813/Lucid-Dreams 

Thanks, I hope to post again soon.

Mike
http://www.mheitkemperbooks.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment