M. Heitkemper

M. Heitkemper

Thursday, October 18, 2012

I miss writing...

I can not believe how long it has been since I blogged on here.  I guess that I have been plenty busy though.  I only wish that I could say that I was busy writing.  Unfortunately, real life has gotten in the way some.  It's not a complaint really; life, work, family, it's all great!  I just wish that I had more time for writing.  I miss it.  My oldest son has been doing a lot of creative writing after school.  He is incredibly talented for a seven year old, and comes up with some very interesting plots and characters.  When I come home from work and I see him sitting at the table scribbling away, I find myself feeling a little jealous of his progress and the time that he has to write.  But at the same time, I'm very proud of what he has done.  I can't wait till work slows down some so that I can work on the projects that I have brewing.  I know that I will get back into the swing of things soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment