M. Heitkemper

M. Heitkemper

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

What's up in 2018?

Woah!  It’s already the middle of November!  2018 will be here before you know it!  So what have I got planned for the coming year?  Let me tell you, so far it’s stacking up to be a big year! 

In January we’ll see the release of the Freedom Fighter #5 Death by Allegiance; the latest installment of the Freedom Fighter ongoing series from Insane Comics.  It’s also the beginning of a three-issue arc that will begin a mixing pot of revelations for our title character.  New characters will be introduced that will play a pivotal role in Freedom Fighter’s expanding world.  We’ll be sharing more pages and new character bios in the coming weeks in this blog and on the Freedom Fighter Facebook Page.  If you haven’t paid the Facebook page a visit, please do!

Also, is January we’ll see the release of my graphic novel, Acts of Contrition, also from Insane Comics.  This massive crime/noir thriller is no doubt going to be turning a lot of heads.  Acts of Contrition has been in the making for several years, and it’s finally going to have its day in the sun, all 164 pages of it.  (If you like, flip back a post or two on this blog to learn more about Acts of Contrition.)  

February and March are going to be big show months for me.  On February 3rd, I’ll be hanging out at the Insane Comics booth at Cedar Rapids Comic Con in Cedar Rapids, IA talking to fans about Freedom Fighter and Acts of Contrition.  If you can make it, you’ll want to check out the exclusive CRCC variant covers for Freedom Fighter #5 and a few of the other amazing books from Insane Comics.  These covers will be exclusive to this show, so get them while they last!  March 9-11, you can catch me at LexingtonComic Con in Lexington, KY.  I’ll have all my books and many extras on hand.  Following that, March 30 – April 1, I’ll be at the great Indiana ComicCon in Indianapolis, IN.  I always end up missing this show year after year, but not this one.  

I’ve got a couple of other pending appearances, but hey, I’ve only really covered the first quarter of the year, so I’ll save those for later.  There’s so much more to come, so please keep following and invite your friends.  I’m going to be sharing some exclusive sneak peaks of Acts of Contrition and Freedom Fighter in the coming weeks. 

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment