M. Heitkemper

M. Heitkemper

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bookends And More Now Stocks My Book!

My book is now available in at least one “brick and mortar” book store.  Bookends And More in Radcliff, KY is proudly stocking my book, Becoming Mortal gods, on their shelves.  They have also posted the book information on the home page of their website:  http://www.. So if anyone lives in the area, please run by the store and pick up a copy!Bookends-and-more.com

I am extremely proud of this achievement.  As some of you may know, this is my first self-publishing venture.  From the get-go, getting the book in stores was big concern of mine.  Turns out it was pretty simple, and I believe getting other stores to follow key is going to be fairly easy also.  To all you self-published authors out there, here’s the secret:  Just talk to the owners.  Make them an offer that they can’t refuse.  That’s all that I did.   It can be a little intimidating, but just remind yourself:  What's the worst that can happen?  They can't eat you! 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment